« Home | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... »



Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after waking up and getting out of the shower! Apparently her email is broken or something, I dunno. But I'll settle for a phone call instead anyday ;) And she'll be home in less than a month. Double yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker