« Home | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... » | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... »



I finally got around to watching the episode of Inside the Actor's Studio with the cast of The Simpsons on it. I hate James Lipton so much, but I figured it was worth it to see all the cast all in one place together. I realized how much of a nutcase I am when Lipton would ask them questions and they'd respond as their characters and I'd want to correct some factual innacuracy. I need help... Is there like a TV Show Anonyomous or something? There must be, I mean, for all those Star Trek fanatics (also a category I fit into sadly) out there who can't grasp reality anymore (not me, yet) and have learned to speak Klingon (also not me, ever, I hope). At least I don't own any costumes and have never been to a convention. So I'm still safe for now. But back to the topic at hand, it always amazes me when you see guys like Harry Shearer and Dan Castellaneta and even Hank Azaria just bust out a perfect voice for their characters. Dan's Homer voice was spot on for the show and his various "d'ohs" were hilarious. I'm sure the re-run will be on again in the near future if you haven't had a chance to catch it yet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker