« Home | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... » | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... »



Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chris. Unlike Michael Moore's films (which this film is being compared to), you'd be hardpressed to find something political to object to in this movie. It's terrifying and funny at the same time. I don't know how the guy can be dating a vegan chef, but I'm glad he didn't kill himself on his diet, and she did get his health back under control after he quit eating at Mickey D's. I've been good recently about avoiding fast food (mostly because it's no longer convenient to where I live), but since I've been running and lifting weights, I do genuinely feel better. Except for when I finish my run and just want to blackout, but that passes pretty quickly. Anyway, everyone should go see Super Size Me. It's a great movie. Especially the line: "When I have kids and I drive past a fast food restaurant, I'm going to punch them in the face." This is to associate pain and suffering with fast food instead of the warm fuzzy feelings that Ronald McDonald represents. I think Chris and I were laughing harder than everyone else in the theatre combined. On a side note: I just sold my stock in Wendy's. You can read into it whatever you want (don't worry, I'm not going to stop eating there, it's just too tasty), but the bottom line is that the stock has peaked and I don't see any more growth coming. So now I have some extra money to start paying off my student loans until a job turns up. Whoo.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker