« Home | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... » | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... » | It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Su... » | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... » | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... »



Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now. If they ever finish construction on the main terminal, I guess it might work out okay, but in the mean time, that place is a disaster. Back in Atlanta, Marta sucks more than usual with a bunch of construction on one side of the track so it took 1.5 hours to get to Dunwoody from the airport, when it should have only taken 35-45 minutes. Oh well. I'm back in Atlanta now with my big hulking monster of a car that will take a little getting used to after zipping around in the Contour all week. For better or worse, I really have nowhere to go though, so I may not even notice.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker