« Home | Accomplishments of the past week in Fairfax: Gett... » | Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now... » | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... » | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... » | It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Su... » | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... »



Things to do this week in Atlanta:
Get a frame for my diploma that arrived
Follow up with Lockheed Martin, Lexmark, Peavey, Electrovoice
Cut my hair (we're going the full-on cue ball route this time so I won't have to cut it again anytime soon)
Finish my Simpsons cast puzzle
Change my oil
Find a picture for the frame my mom brought me from India
Go check on my things in storage
Deposit some checks
Maybe get together with Darren
Start looking for a recruiter/headhunter to whore myself out to
Go in search of part time employment
Enjoy Bad Religion's new record as often as possible

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker