« Home | Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now... » | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... » | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... » | It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Su... » | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... »



Accomplishments of the past week in Fairfax: Getting a reliable contact at Lockheed Martin from Ken Webb, installing an in-dash cd player in the Contour, cooking dinner for 6 people, seeing some good friends, playing some Zelda, finishing Henry Rollins' Broken Summers, completing most of the week's Washington Post crossword puzzles, sleeping a lot, getting comfortable with driving a stick on a regular basis, I think that's about it. I looked into employment in the DC area briefly, but most of what I turned up were things I'd already applied for in searches I did while I was here in Atlanta, so I didn't find too many new things. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker