« Home | I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-d... » | Whoo! Now to swing by Home Depot for a piece of p... » | Since I've finished Broken Summers, I wanted to ci... » | One of my favorite movies is on TBS right now. As... » | Things to do this week in Atlanta: Get a frame fo... » | Accomplishments of the past week in Fairfax: Gett... » | Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now... » | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... »



The problem with insomnia is laying in bed once I've realized that trying to go to sleep is useless. I feel like I should be using this time productively somehow, but I'm too tired to really focus on an activity like reading or job hunting or video games or writing ("productive"). So instead, after a couple spins of some Bad Religion, I threw on a metal comp I put together. It's got Children of Bodom, Darkest Hour, Soilwork, In Flames, Sonata Arctica, Age of Ruin, Throwdown, Unearth, Dream Theater, and Earth Crisis on it. The great thing about 6:45 am is that being a musican in a metal band seems like a viable career option. Not even if I'd been practicing every day all through college would I be good enough to make a living off playing such brutal (and brutally good) music, but it's a fun daydream when real dreams won't come...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker