« Home | Whoo! Now to swing by Home Depot for a piece of p... » | Since I've finished Broken Summers, I wanted to ci... » | One of my favorite movies is on TBS right now. As... » | Things to do this week in Atlanta: Get a frame fo... » | Accomplishments of the past week in Fairfax: Gett... » | Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now... » | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... » | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... »




I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-do list. I cut my hair, listened to Bad Religion's The Empire Strikes First record 4 or 5 times, picked up Song of Susannah, deposited some graduation checks, paid my bills, sent Brian a check for our gas bill, left voicemails for people at Peavey, Electrovoice, and Lexmark, finished my latest Simpsons puzzle, vacuumed, finished some more thank you notes, and went for a run. *phew* You'd think I'd be more tired by now. Oh well. Plenty more things to get done tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker