« Home | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... » | On the plus side, my basement room stays quite dar... » | The problem with insomnia is laying in bed once I'... » | I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-d... » | Whoo! Now to swing by Home Depot for a piece of p... » | Since I've finished Broken Summers, I wanted to ci... » | One of my favorite movies is on TBS right now. As... » | Things to do this week in Atlanta: Get a frame fo... »



Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):
Stephen King - The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
                   Mega Man: Anniversary Collection for Gamecube
Release date: June 8Release date: June 22
Bad Religion - The Empire Strikes First
Release date: June 8
Age of Ruin - The Tides of Tragedy
Release date: June 22
Unearth - The Oncoming Storm
Release date: June 29
Tiger Army - III: Ghost Tigers Rise
Release date: June 29

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker