« Home | Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. H... » | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... » | On the plus side, my basement room stays quite dar... » | The problem with insomnia is laying in bed once I'... » | I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-d... » | Whoo! Now to swing by Home Depot for a piece of p... » | Since I've finished Broken Summers, I wanted to ci... »



~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~
I also polished off Prince of Persia last night. What a great game! I want to play it over from the beginning now. Actually, what I really want to do is play Chrono Cross again. And maybe finally beat the last boss of FFVII, but both those games and my Playstation are in storage. Maybe I can locate them tomorrow when I go out to run my errands. Darren and I were talking about FFX last night and it made me want to play anything Square has put out again. And since Crystal Chronicles is still 50 bucks, that's just going to wait. But with FFXII coming out soon, and Gran Turismo 4 on the way, I might have to just break down and invest in a PS2. Although, I'm simultaneously considering buying a GBA. Why does everything have to cost all this money that I can't afford to be spending? Grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker