« Home | The Bezos/Creekman wedding was so nice even if it ... » | I've decided that I suffer from the sleeping disor... » | There's nothing funnier than aging punkers who kno... » | Life update: My uncle Bob met the Senior VP/Direc... » | Nothing says "good workout" like being unable to w... » | ~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert... » | Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. H... » | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... »



Yay for going to bed at midnight! Yay for going straight to sleep! Boo for waking up at 5 am! Yay for talking to Emily online at 5 am! Yay for good timing! Boo for being wide awake now! Yay for reading Stephen King until I go back to sleep!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker