« Home | There's nothing funnier than aging punkers who kno... » | Life update: My uncle Bob met the Senior VP/Direc... » | Nothing says "good workout" like being unable to w... » | ~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert... » | Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. H... » | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... » | On the plus side, my basement room stays quite dar... »



I've decided that I suffer from the sleeping disorder known as Cantturnoffmybraininbeditis. If I'm up watching TV or reading or playing video games and I start getting really drowsy, I crawl into bed before I pass out on the couch. And exactly 2 seconds later, instead of falling asleep, my brain starts racing a mile a minute. This makes falling asleep quite difficult and no matter how hard I try or not try, I can't make myself stop thinking. I've tried listening to music, not listening to music (classical, metal, punk, jazz), computer on, computer off, lights off, colored lights on, tv on, tv off. I dunno. There's something wrong with the combination of my bed and my brain that they can't seem to peacefully coexist. Maybe I'll bust out my sleeping bag and spend a few nights on my fouton to see if that helps matters.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker