« Home | I've decided that I suffer from the sleeping disor... » | There's nothing funnier than aging punkers who kno... » | Life update: My uncle Bob met the Senior VP/Direc... » | Nothing says "good workout" like being unable to w... » | ~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert... » | Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. H... » | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... »



The Bezos/Creekman wedding was so nice even if it was in Nowhere, GA. The fairly brief ceremony was in a pretty little Presbyterian church and the reception was in an old Civil War-era Georgian house with a great yard. I missed the turn for it at first and we drove by a little park with a huge fountain that looked really nice too. Turns out it was Lafayette Park! Anyway, Kevin unfortunately couldn't make it because America West are a bunch of idiots, so don't fly on their airline. But Ivan Ludmer (long-term relationship married), Doug Ericson (engaged), Jeff Stanley (engaged), Aaron Windecker (Wiiiiiiiindex!!), and Jeff Bergman all came down for Sal, and a few other vaguely familiar people from Woodson came down for Jenny, including fellow Woodson/GT alum Chu Chun. And for once I wasn't the bachelor at a reunion of high school friends which made the garter toss more interesting. Both my parents and Emily's parents will be pleased to learn that although I tried my damnedest, I couldn't quite catch the garter though. I got Casipit's (my engineering teacher from high school) contact info from Chu Chun because apparently FCPS is desperate for people with technical backgrounds to teach technology classes, so I'm going to call him and see what's up. Finally, I met Cousin Jeff today!!! Very down to earth, nicest guy on the planet, not at all pretentious about his hugely successful business. I want to be him when I'm 40. Well, him and Henry Rollins. Can I do both somehow? Maybe I should just stick to being me, it seems to be working out pretty well the last 10 months or so.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker