« Home | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... » | Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old Ans... » | I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (... » | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... » | According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fair... » | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... » | Someone totally ripped off my idea!! » | Today I liberated my Playstation from storage, so ... »



Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to bed at midnight on a Friday night. In all fairness however, Michelle did invite me to go to Six Flags tomorrow, but since I am driving up to DC, I had to pass. 12:00 am, lights out!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker