« Home | I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (... » | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... » | According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fair... » | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... » | Someone totally ripped off my idea!! » | Today I liberated my Playstation from storage, so ... » | In my 5 years of college, I never had a nightmare ... » | Yay for going to bed at midnight! Yay for going s... » | The Bezos/Creekman wedding was so nice even if it ... »



Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old
Answer: Ciera

Oh come on! Are you kidding me? I used to drive an '87 Ciera! That car would only be 17 years old if I still had it (and if the roof hadn't finished rusted through or the engine hadn't caught fire, again). It's not like the Eighty Eight name is any younger. It just used to be Delta 88 instead of the classier Eighty Eight Royale. Fortunately, by this time next week, I should be driving a 1996 Contour instead of either Olds I've owned before.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker