« Home | Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to... » | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... » | Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old Ans... » | I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (... » | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... » | According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fair... » | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... » | Someone totally ripped off my idea!! »



My 4-word review of Fahrenheit 9/11: Fuck the Bush administration.

I don't really want to get into it much more here because there's just too much I want to say. If you've seen the movie and want to discuss it, I'd be happy to. Suffice it to say that I was anti-Bush before I saw the movie (along with I suspect everyone else in the packed theatre). Yes, I know Michael Moore intentionally takes things out of context, yes, I know there's a lot of speculation, yes, I know he plays on other people emotions. That doesn't change the fact that I don't think we belong in Iraq, that we had no business going into Afghanistan with such a limited ground force, and that 4 more years of Bush is the most terrifying thing I can imagine, terrifying enough for me to investigate how hard it would be to become a Canadian citizen or have myself classified as munitions should the need arise.

My Recommendation: Go see this film, even if you're a heartless Republican who eats babies. *cough* Brian *cough cough* ;) If you don't like the idea of giving Michael Moore any more money, sneak in or steal someone else's ticket, but go see the movie.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker