« Home | My 4-word review of Fahrenheit 9/11: Fuck the Bus... » | Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to... » | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... » | Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old Ans... » | I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (... » | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... » | According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fair... » | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... »



Got up at 6 am this morning to go sit at Main Street Shell to get the emissions and safety inspections done on my car. It passed both, so it can officially be reregistered in Virginia now, just in time for me to not drive it anymore, but I guess my parents still need it, so that's good. Since it's now going on 8 am, I'm going to make myself an omlette, read the paper, and then go back to bed, even though I was out cold by midnight last night.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker