« Home | Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make ... » | The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything... » | Just finished Song of Susannah. 15 days after I b... » | This calls for a huzzah: In one day in Fairfax, I... » | Got up at 6 am this morning to go sit at Main Stre... » | My 4-word review of Fahrenheit 9/11: Fuck the Bus... » | Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to... » | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... » | Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old Ans... »



My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly confident that they're going to make me an offer in the next couple days. It seemed like I fit exactly what they were trying to hire someone to do and my ballpark salary would be in the 50K range, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's an interestign project with a lot of room for growth and development. I'd be working on a system to monitor a submarine's noise levels while underway and pin-point the source to it could be eliminated. Today went great thanks to a reference from Sal and a certain lucky monkey. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker