« Home | Today's Trivia Question: What do Moses, Superman,... » | In accordance with established policy, tomorrow, J... » | Job seach update: my interview this morning with ... » | My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan to... » | My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly conf... » | Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make ... » | The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything... » | Just finished Song of Susannah. 15 days after I b... » | This calls for a huzzah: In one day in Fairfax, I... » | Got up at 6 am this morning to go sit at Main Stre... »



From a few minutes ago:

emilytsav: so you're really going to be in savannah on monday?
XchaosdawningX: barring some huge catastrophe, yup! :-D
emilytsav: flying or driving?
XchaosdawningX: driving
XchaosdawningX: I figure it'll be good to get some long-distance miles in my new car
emilytsav: so you're getting up at dawn's crack to be at the airport with my parents at 5?
emilytsav: i love you
XchaosdawningX: awww
emilytsav: it's the nicest thing anyone has done for me :-D

As if there was ever really any doubt that I'd be anywhere else in the universe but the Savannah airport at 5:21 pm on July 5... It's not that I'm trying to be a good boyfriend per se, it's just the byproduct of missing Emily like crazy. But the important thing is that I'll be there and we'll be together. :-D

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker