« Home | Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within a... » | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... » | From a few minutes ago:emilytsav: so you're really... » | Today's Trivia Question: What do Moses, Superman,... » | In accordance with established policy, tomorrow, J... » | Job seach update: my interview this morning with ... » | My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan to... » | My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly conf... » | Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make ... » | The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything... »



So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to VDOT (who decided they needed to close 2 of the 3 lanes of I-95 for no discernable reason tonight) and a huge (but very cool) thunderstorm in Fayetteville, NC (figures don't it?). I had a wonderful time with Emily just being our regular goofy selves and doing nothing of any particular importance other than just being together. Sometimes the simplest things really are the best things in the world. =) I did get to see her pictures from Brussels though and now I know why she's so sick of traveling. I was exhausted just getting the photo tour. ;) She seems to have adjusted pretty quickly to Eastern time again though and I know she's glad to be back. And I'm so happy she's home because I'd been missing her like crazy, and so even if I can't be with her 24/7 like the last couple days, at least I can talk to her on a nearly daily basis without costing an arm and a leg. And the way the summer is shaking out, I think we'll be able to spend some more time together before school starts for her. As for my fall plans, I have another job interview tomorrow, and the Gallup portion of my FCPS interview in the evening. And General Dynamics called today to verify some info for the background check they're starting because "they're prepared to extend me an offer." Woooo!!!! *crosses fingers* I'll keep this updated as I hear more on the subject.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker