« Home | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... » | From a few minutes ago:emilytsav: so you're really... » | Today's Trivia Question: What do Moses, Superman,... » | In accordance with established policy, tomorrow, J... » | Job seach update: my interview this morning with ... » | My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan to... » | My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly conf... » | Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make ... » | The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything... » | Just finished Song of Susannah. 15 days after I b... »



Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within arm's reach. :) I missed kisses even more than I realized.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker