« Home | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... » | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. » | Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I kn... » | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... » | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... » | So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to... » | Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within a... » | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... »



It's now official - I'm going to be working for General Dynamics' Advanced Information Systems division here in Fairfax making 55K. The office is in Fair Lakes/Fair Oaks area. My new apartment is a mile away from my office and catty-corner from my old apartment when I lived here while filming A Way You'll Never Be with Webb. I'm moving in on July 21 and starting work on July 26, then taking a week of leave without pay for the McLaren family reunion in Iron Mountain, Michigan the first week in August. Then I'll be here pretty much into the forseeable future. I'll be sending out a mass email with new contact info in the next few days, so keep your eyes posted. Hooray for a job, finally!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker