« Home | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. » | Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I kn... » | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... » | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... » | So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to... » | Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within a... » | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... » | From a few minutes ago:emilytsav: so you're really... »



Things to do today:
Fix the basement lights
Get my windshield replaced
Get a job (I have an appt. at 2 pm to sign my papers)
Get an apartment (My deposit is non-refundable after 5 pm)
Book a flight to Green Bay
Rent a moving truck in Atlanta
Call Casipit with the bad news (I won't be teaching now)
CELEBRATE!!! (My celebration won't be truly complete until I get my congratulatory hug from Emily)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker