« Home | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... » | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... » | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. » | Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I kn... » | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... » | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... » | So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to... »



My celebration over getting a job is now officially complete! =) Now comes the less fun part of loading all my stuff into a truck (Monday), driving it and my car to Fairfax (Tuesday), unloading everything (Wednesday), getting settled (every other day until July 26). But today I'm off to a Braves game with Emily and her parents and tomorrow I'm going to do nothing but relax and play some Mega Man.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker