« Home | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... » | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... » | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. »



All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no means organized or put away, but it's all there. I still need to get *shudder* Cox to come out and hook my cable up and I'm trying to wrangle a *shudder* D-Link cable modem from my mom so I don't have to buy one or lease one. I might swing by Best Buy though and pick up a Linksys anyway, just so I know it will function properly. I still have a car load of stuff at my parents' house that I've been using that needs to go over, but by the end of the weekend I should be marginally settled just in time to start the daily grind or full time employment. I ordered a new cell phone last night and am getting a new plan and number that I'll pass along shortly once I'm happy with my phone and service. Everything's fallen into place nicely for the most part, let's hope it stays that way.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker