« Home | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... » | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... » | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. » | Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I kn... » | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... »



Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated our leftovers from Macaroni Grill (our dinner locale on Friday) and we got some nice romantic music on NPR, set up a box with a pillowcase for a table cloth, light a candle, and had a quiet candlelight dinner for two down in the basement. =) I guess some people would say that's really corny, but I'm so lucky to be with someone who can appreciate the romantic value of sitting on the floor and eating off a box in the dark (color-coordinated dishes and "tablecloth" notwithstanding). Then we had cherries, strawberries and kisses for dessert (both Hershey's and the kind with our lips). The caramel ones are really good by the way. Anyway, this next year plus a handful of days (Emily graduates tentatively on August 5, 2005) is going to be hard being so far away from Emily, but I love her and I want to be with her and we're going to try our best to make this long distance thing work. Knowing that she wants to move up to the DC area after graduation to be with me is a very comforting fact that will get me through many lonely nights. Here's to the (and our) future!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker