« Home | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... » | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... »



As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodom were a possible outcome, I'd have been them, hands down...

What metal band are you?

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker