« Home | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... »



I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and a table cloth and even some plants! I feel all grown up now. Today Ben and I went to DSW to get some new shoes and then I went grocery shopping and spent an outrageous amount of money. My family was planning to go mini-golfing tonight, but the weather is being rather prohibitive. It didn't prevent them from having an ice cream social last night with way too much ice cream though. But the upshot is that now I'll have plenty of ice cream since they don't want it in the house. Went to go see Bourne Supremacy with Chris and Matt last night. We had to sit too close, and teh camera was too jittery, but otherwise I thought it was an awesome movie. I feel like I should have watched Bourne Identity again recently though since i last saw it in Santa Barbara before leaving for Warped Tour in 2002. In other new, my new job starts tomorrow. People keep asking if I'm nervous, and I'm really not. By bed time tonight I might be a nervous wreck, but I actualyl feel very comfortable with the company and the people and teh job and I'm anxious to get started. =) So tonight I'm enjoying my last night of "freedom" for the next 50 years by watching a movie and eating pizza with my family. Tomorrow morning bright and early I start the next 2-10 years of my life at General Dynamics.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker