« Home | I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and ... » | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... »



So... Tired... My first day of work went great though. =) I have an office and a phone and everything! And I should have business cards by the end of the week. All subject to change of course once my security clearance comes through. They want to move me into an office in the secured lab as soon as I get my clearance, so that'll make my life and their's a lot easier. I have a ton of benefits paper work to fill out still. Tonight my parents decided it was convenient to finalize "selling" the Contour to me for the grandiose price of $1. Which unfortunately thrust me into finding a new insurance provider tonight and having to go to the DMV as soon as I get back from vacation. Blech. Let me tell you how much I wanted to look for an insurance provider tonight... Grrrr. On my slow slow laptop at my parents house. Grrr. It needed to be done eventually, but I wish I could have done it tomorrow after I got internet set up at my apartment. Grrr. Oh well. What's done is done i suppose. At least I own my car now. As of tomorrow night, when my cable and internet get setup, I will be completely independent of my parents for the first time ever. Whooo!!! But for now, I'm taking my new temporary insurance cards, and all my benefits paper work, and going back to my apartment, throwing it all on the floor, and going to bed. Maybe I can get up at 8, do paper work for 45 minutes and still be at work before 9. I love living 5 minutes from the office ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker