« Home | And while I'm thinking about it, thanks to everyon... » | So... Tired... My first day of work went great t... » | I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and ... » | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... »



Cox = Cocks. But, with enough hassle and enough phone calls and enough telling them they're retarded, my internet finally works. "Hi, I need my account number to set up my new internet account." "Oh, you can get that number online sir." "Um, no, I don't have an internet connection yet, that's the problem, and I need my account number to enter into the box so I can set it up." "Oh, okay, I'll just need your PIN then." "I haven't set up a pin yet." "Oh, you need to do that online." "What the hell is wrong with you people???" Grrrr... But at least it seems to be working now. We'll see how long this lasts before something goes wrong and I have to drive out to Herdon with my friend Mr. Baseballbat and his girlfriend, Sweet Lady Brick, to rememdy the situation.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker