« Home | At long last, pictures of my new apartment are her... » | On the plus side, I'm getting downstream speeds of... » | Cox = Cocks. But, with enough hassle and enough p... » | And while I'm thinking about it, thanks to everyon... » | So... Tired... My first day of work went great t... » | I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and ... » | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... »



Tomorrow, immediately following work, I'm flying up to Green Bay to meet up with Emily and my parents. Then we're off to Iron Mountain, Michigan for the quasi-annual McLaren family reunion. It should be a lot of fun and a great way to relax after a stressful week at work (ha ha). But it's the last week-long vacation I'll be taking for a long time, so I'd better enjoy it while I can. Anyway, if you need to reach me, you can try my new cell number, but don't hold your breath because I'm told service is sort of iffy up there. Anyway, have a good week everyone, I'll be back on Sunday, August 8th.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker