« Home | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... » | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... » | Hooray! The internet works again! Looks like Cox... » | In other news, there was a very cool hail storm he... » | When I went home for lunch, the internet was down ... » | From an instruction manual I'm reading:DO NOT OPER... » | Would everyone stop changing their diary/blog/jour... »



My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a picture in the near future once my diploma flattens out so I can mount it in the frame properly.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker