« Home | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... » | Hooray! The internet works again! Looks like Cox... » | In other news, there was a very cool hail storm he... » | When I went home for lunch, the internet was down ... » | From an instruction manual I'm reading:DO NOT OPER... » | Would everyone stop changing their diary/blog/jour... » | Take that everyone else but Arkansas: 2004 Presea... » | I am now well on my way to having a ton of ID badg... » | I think my apartment is ready for people to come v... » | So, let's recap teh last week or so shall we? We ... »



Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my new office in the lab. Yay! My work number is the same, so I'll be emailing that out later along with my new cell number for those who don't have it yet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker