« Home | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... » | Good luck to everyone starting school today. » | Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousi... » | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... » | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... »



Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rustier than I thought. Fortunately, the meeting I was supposed to go to at Lockheed tomorrow, I don't have to go to anymore, so I have all morning to figure out what the hell I'm doing with this program so maybe I can get something working by the time some of the other engineers get back.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker