« Home | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... » | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... » | Hooray! The internet works again! Looks like Cox... » | In other news, there was a very cool hail storm he... » | When I went home for lunch, the internet was down ... »



Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousin Laura's wedding! I've been agonizing over it for weeks because all the flights I could find required me taking almost a whole day off work with leave time I don't have (see one of the below posts). But thanks to TV and a tip from Meg, I got a $100 round trip from Dulles to Greenville on Independence Air. Meg had good things to say about them at brunch today, so I figured I've give it a shot, and everything worked out so great. Times were perfect adn teh price was right. I'll report back after I actually fly on their 50-passenger, leather-seat iJet and let you all know if they actually live up to their hype.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker