« Home | Good luck to everyone starting school today. » | Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousi... » | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... » | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... » | Hooray! The internet works again! Looks like Cox... »



The movers were supposed to come back to my parents' today to pick up the stuff to put in storage. I suspect with the few things left in the house, they should have finished by now, but it might be as late as tomorrow. In any case, they will basically have no furniture left in the house, so I suspect they'll be staying at my grandmother's for the next couple days before they leave to take Ben back to school. I'm glad I have my own apartment so the same fate didn't befall me. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker