« Home | » | In other work news, I'm the Government Property ma... » | Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rust... » | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... » | Good luck to everyone starting school today. » | Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousi... » | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... »



Without further stalling, here's my own preseason top 25 (+/-, hey it's the Big Televen now, so I'm allowed to fudge my numbers too) football teams. I'll compare notes at the end of the season.
  1. Oklahoma
  2. USC
  3. Michigan
  4. Miami (FL)
  5. LSU
  6. Iowa
  7. Florida State
  8. Florida
  9. Texas
  10. Kansas State
  11. Virginia
  12. Tennessee
  13. Washington State
  14. Maryland
  15. Auburn
  16. Minnesota
  17. Virginia Tech
  18. Arkansas
  19. Bowling Green
  20. Purdue
  21. Pittsburgh
  22. Miami (OH)
  23. Michigan State
  24. Wisconsin
  25. Wake Forest
Honorable Mentions:
Ohio State (they suck, but they are the luckiest damn team in college football)
Georgia Tech (sorry, sorry, I can't help it)

Dishonorable Mention:
Georgia

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker