« Home | Without further stalling, here's my own preseason ... » | » | In other work news, I'm the Government Property ma... » | Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rust... » | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... » | Good luck to everyone starting school today. » | Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousi... » | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... »



There's something vaguely disturbing about leaving the house at 6:30 am (it was barely light outside) to run an errand and coming home at 8 as everyone else in the complex is rushing out the door to work. I wonder what they think of me, stumbling into my own apartment, wearing mesh Georgia Tech shorts and a t-shirt. Oh well. It will be time to get dressed and go to work soon enough myself.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker