« Home | I'm confused about the screws that hold license pl... » | It's not even 11 am and I've already accomplished ... » | Things to do today: DMV Bank Post Office Tux Sungl... » | good lord, i just want to go back to sleep. it's ... » | There's something vaguely disturbing about leaving... » | Without further stalling, here's my own preseason ... » | » | In other work news, I'm the Government Property ma... » | Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rust... » | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... »



So much for a tux and sunglasses today. After fighting my license plates into place, I watched the XgamesX (not to be confused with the non-existant, as far as I know, straightedge games) and took a nap instead of going back out in the rain to the mall that's 2 minutes away (by foot, 30 seconds by car). Yes, I know the Olympics were on too. I'm just more interested in the 10th X-Games. Go figure. The kid that won Motocross Best Trick busted out an insane body varial that I've never seen anyone do before, so he deserved it. And Bob Burnquist was absolutely sick on the skating vert ramp. That's more than I could say for the guys doing flips on the trampoline in the Olympics or the USA vs Lithunia basketball game. Even the girls beach volleyball wasn't that entertaining. The Czech team was the same team Misty May and Kerry Walsh beat teh other night, so it wasn't even like watchign different girls in bikinis. It was just a different set of american girls. Anyway, the X-Games won my affection today as it bookended my nap, so I wish I still had my skateboard. Now that I have good health coverage, I can afford to shatter several bones (or decapitate my best friend) doing something retarded.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker