« Home | If EB doesn't ship my already processed order for ... » | So I'm grudgingly watching the Republican National... » | Me Wantee! If only I hadn't just spent my money o... » | Wowzers! What a time saver! » | Hahahahahahahaha!!! Idiots. » | Even though the Hokies didn't quite have enough to... » | Despite waking up for no reason at 8:45 this morni... » | I saw the ugliest car ever on the way back from lu... » | Happy Anniversary to Emily!!                      ... » | Hooray for payday!! Hooray for now having -28.22 ... »



Hooray! According to the email I just got, my EB order just shipped. It's not updated on EB's site yet, but I'm going to trust the email for now and raise hell later if they're lying to me. With a little luck, my new GBA should be here in time to accompany me on the plane to ATL this weekend. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker