« Home | Me Wantee! If only I hadn't just spent my money o... » | Wowzers! What a time saver! » | Hahahahahahahaha!!! Idiots. » | Even though the Hokies didn't quite have enough to... » | Despite waking up for no reason at 8:45 this morni... » | I saw the ugliest car ever on the way back from lu... » | Happy Anniversary to Emily!!                      ... » | Hooray for payday!! Hooray for now having -28.22 ... » | Things to do today: Call Emily at 12:01 to wish he... » | Dear Government Security Personnel: Why are you s... »



So I'm grudgingly watching the Republican National Convention again. I wanted to see McCain's and Guliani's speeches. Someone please explain to me why McCain isn't in the running for President? Is there some rule that says the incumbent President has to run again? I respect McCain so much more than Bush and would much rather see him in office. He's such a good moderate, and so ethical. Why oh why couldn't he be running for President instead of Bush? I mean, if we're going to risk having another Republican President, why can't it be someone I can tolerate? *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker