« Home | Damnable insomnia... » | Ignorance ≠ Bliss. But it's about as close as I'm... » | Happy 21st Birthday to Emily!!! I love you baby! » | » | What have all my big ticket purchases been since I... » | Insomnia is the byproduct of an overactive imagina... » | Number 6. Pimp-mobile! Antiquing? *ka-blamo* » | I was informed today via my dad that my moderately... » | To allay your concerns, my father did eventually s... » | Way to meet me at my office at noon so we can go t... »



Dear Government Security Personnel: Why are you so slow? Why does finishing my clearance take so long? Why can't I do my job because you're on vacation? Where is the guy I need to sign a piece of paper so I can go work on some things at Lockheed? What happened to redundancy? Finally, what's with all the sucking?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker