« Home | Happy Anniversary to Emily!!                      ... » | Hooray for payday!! Hooray for now having -28.22 ... » | Things to do today: Call Emily at 12:01 to wish he... » | Dear Government Security Personnel: Why are you s... » | Damnable insomnia... » | Ignorance ≠ Bliss. But it's about as close as I'm... » | Happy 21st Birthday to Emily!!! I love you baby! » | » | What have all my big ticket purchases been since I... » | Insomnia is the byproduct of an overactive imagina... »



I saw the ugliest car ever on the way back from lunch today. It was a late 80s, early 90s Chevy Celebrity. For those who aren't familiar with this car, it looks a lot like the 1990 Olds 88 I had. They're both built on the same GM platform (same chassis, same 3800 series engine, mostly the same body), along with the Buick LeSabre and the Pontiac Bonneville. Which means it's sort of boxy and dumb looking to begin with. But, here's the best part: it was calypso green, just like Tim's Mustang. Now, yes, it's a weird color, but it grows on you. I know Tim loves his car, and I gotta admit it won me over when I drove it and could feel all that power at your fingertips and toes. But this car, this car was flat out hideous and had no redeeming qualities like fast, or powerful, or legendary.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker