« Home | Despite waking up for no reason at 8:45 this morni... » | I saw the ugliest car ever on the way back from lu... » | Happy Anniversary to Emily!!                      ... » | Hooray for payday!! Hooray for now having -28.22 ... » | Things to do today: Call Emily at 12:01 to wish he... » | Dear Government Security Personnel: Why are you s... » | Damnable insomnia... » | Ignorance ≠ Bliss. But it's about as close as I'm... » | Happy 21st Birthday to Emily!!! I love you baby! » | »



Even though the Hokies didn't quite have enough to beat USC tonight, I gotta tell you, they looked good. Much better than I think most people gave them credit for (I ranked then 17, SI gave them 38, and ESPN 32, proving once again that I know more about college football than the "experts"). They looked fantastic in the first half, lead at half time, and were looking strong in the 3rd, but then everything just came unravelled. The Trojans shut down the option, Randall couldn't complete anything to save his life except to his TEs, got sacked a few times, and that was that. USC wins 24-13. But if nothing else, VT proved that they could hang with such a dominant team, and I'm stoked to see how the ACC shakes out this year. And that ACC logo on the new VT helmets looks like it's been there all along. Yay college football!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker