« Home | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... » | On the plus side, it's only 19 days until Laura's ... » | I know I've said it before, but it's as true today... » | Back home, tired, going to bed, better update comi... » | I'm off to Atlanta for the weekend, barring any hu... » | I would just like to say that my new GameBoy is in... » | Hooray! According to the email I just got, my EB ... » | If EB doesn't ship my already processed order for ... » | So I'm grudgingly watching the Republican National... »



I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new license plates comply with the Dennis Miller ratio, so that only other huge dorks will understand, and therefore appreciate, how nerdy, and therefore cool, my car is now.
e^(j*π) = -1

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker