« Home | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... » | On the plus side, it's only 19 days until Laura's ... » | I know I've said it before, but it's as true today... » | Back home, tired, going to bed, better update comi... » | I'm off to Atlanta for the weekend, barring any hu... » | I would just like to say that my new GameBoy is in... » | Hooray! According to the email I just got, my EB ... » | If EB doesn't ship my already processed order for ... »



I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...). Friday morning before breakfast I weighed 180.5. Tonight after dinner I weigh 176. Must have been all that exercise walking around campus, at the game, and walking around the botanical gardens. Oh, and the um, other exercises I'm sure helped too. Also, Emily typically feeds me much healthier foods than I normally buy for myself. I guess "eat your vegetables" was the better answer afterall. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker