« Home | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... » | With UNC accepting the Continental Tire Bowl bid, ... » | Go here: Divergent Books. Buy things. Read them... » | Nothing good could possibly come from this: Fox b... » | And for Andy, although the pain has subsided, the ... » | I meant to post this on Veteran's Day, but seeing ... » | Who got a bonus by way of an Employee Excellence A... » | Also from Brian: The Citroen C4 is my new favorit... » | I always knew AOL was cheating somehow. And yet, ... »



I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Horrendous until I got past Fredricksburg at least. Normally it takes me abotu 6.5 hours to drive from Fairfax to Jennifer's house since it's on the far side of Charlotte from 85. Today it took 8.5 hours. Why you ask? Because it took me 2 hours to get from my office at Fair Lakes, going down 123 to sit in the parking lot that was I-95, hopping over to US-1, getting stuck behind an accident, and then getting back onto 95 off of Rte 3 at Fredericksburg. On a typically day, I can get from my apartment to downtown richmond in 2 hours flat. I didn't even make it half that far in as much time today. Grrr... Fortunately, the rest of the drive was smooth sailing apart from a few people who got scared of a little rain and proceeded to forget how to drive. I made good time from Richmod on though, so I was happy about that. It's fun to be here with Jennifer and her dogs and various other pets and see soem of my fun family again. And tomorrow Emily arrives! Yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker