« Home | Also from Brian: The Citroen C4 is my new favorit... » | I always knew AOL was cheating somehow. And yet, ... » | And speaking of FSU, there's still a chance they c... » | Inspired by one of the thousands of SPAM I receive... » | Happy belated birthday to Alcivar! Sorry for thed... » | I'm off to Bremerton again. I should be back Satu... » | Today was soooo busy at work. Tomorrow will proba... » | I'm still at work and probably will be until 8 or ... » | Whee! I got paid overtime for my travel on Saturd... » | Yeah, it's November 14th again. Sometimes it feel... »



Who got a bonus by way of an Employee Excellence Award at work today? Me! Yay for me! Boo for taxes on my bonus... But yay anyway!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker