« Home | I'm still at work and probably will be until 8 or ... » | Whee! I got paid overtime for my travel on Saturd... » | Yeah, it's November 14th again. Sometimes it feel... » | You'd think for being on the west coast the last f... » | I strongly advise against ever going here or here... » | I'm off on my first business trip for GD. I shoul... » | Nothing is quite as exciting as going to ESPN and ... » | Happy birthday to my little brother, who I'll alwa... » | Penny Arcade offers further proof that hardcore ga... » | When I left my apartment this morning it smelled l... »



Today was soooo busy at work. Tomorrow will probably be the same, and then I'll be on a business trip again that will probably be 12 hour workdays, but at least I'm getting paid overtime for working on Saturday now. Here's hoping that my overtime pay will cover my new tattoo(s) as I'm hope it/they will be (an) early Christmas present(s) to myself.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker