« Home | Happy birthday to my little brother, who I'll alwa... » | Penny Arcade offers further proof that hardcore ga... » | When I left my apartment this morning it smelled l... » | Clemson, why you gotta make me smack you? Despite... » | In Brian's own words: Snazzy! » | This afternoon felt like it was crawling by at a s... » | Hooray! They finally turned the heat on in our bu... » | Spurrier won't coach Gators - Duh... » | Apparently (according to my Simpsons calendar), ye... » | Boo for rainy cold days. I'm soaked even though I... »



Nothing is quite as exciting as going to ESPN and seeing a giant Buzz on the frontpage along with a picture of Paul Hewitt as a teaser for the preview of the upcoming basketball season!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker